nedjelja, 26. veljače 2012.

Blair Waldorf Inspired Bridal MakeUp




Znam da ima onih koje Gossip Girl obožavaju i onih kojima je koncept serije strašno iritantan, ali kako god, mislim da sve ljubiteljice mode i šminke uživaju gledati što će nam iz serije u seriju njihovi stilisti i vizažisti ponuditi!

Kako sam u zadnje vrijeme bila u zaostatku, neki dan sam zaredom pogledala par epizoda i primjetila da im je trenutno aktualan look ciklama-rozastih usana s ljubičasto-pepeljastim očima, sličnog kakvog je nosila i Blair na sam dan svoga vjenčanja pa sam ga pokušala rekreirati na svoj način te ga prilagoditi sebi.

 Lice:
BENEFIT PoreFessional
ELDW - Tawny
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW 25
CHANEL Poudre Universelle Libre - 20 Clair
ILLAMASQUA Powdered Metal - Thalia
ILLAMASQUA Powder Blusher - Kiss

Oči i usne:
TOO FACED Shadow Insurance
MAC Eyeshadow - Brule, Shroom, Haux, Blackberry
BOBBI BROWN Gel Eyeliner - Black Ink
SEPHORA Khol Expert - 02 blanc pro
LANCOME Definicils Mascara
ARDELL parcijalne trepavice (po jedna medium i long na svakom oku)
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Clear
LANCOME Color Fever - 318 Rock icon fuchsia  


xoxo, Paulina 

Broj komentara: 29:

  1. Predobro! Bravo Paulina! Vidi se da voliš to što radiš, te da uživaš u tome. Samo tako nastavi dalje!!

    XOXO N.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super je look, sviđa mi se! :D
    Ja sam tek danas počela gledat Gossip girl i to na internetu. Počela sam od prve sezone i odjednom sam nekoliko epizoda pogledala. Prije mi je serija bila iritantna ali sad mi je odlična :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. hvala :) ooo, znam kako ti je, sjećam se da sam drugu sezonu pogledala u 4 dana! sad već postaje malo poput santa barbare, ali mi još uvijek ne može dosaditi :D

      Izbriši
  3. Super je look! Iako nisam veliki fan GG-a, ali Blair mi je lijepa. Kakav ti je ovaj Benefitov PoreFessional? Izgleda mi privlačno pa pokušavam doć do što više informacija :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. jako je dobar, ne hvale ga bezveze! ja sam ga bila prodavala jer mi se činio isti kao too faced primed&poreless, sad mi je drago da nisam! baš sam danas slikala oba za recenziju, bit će sad koji dan kad uhvatim vremena da sastavim sve :)

      Izbriši
    2. Jako dobro! Sviđa mi se! Prirodno a opet tako lijepo!
      Moram priznati da već dugo nisam gledala GG, sad više pratim Pretty Little Liars i opsjednuta sam njima kao što sam nekad bila GG. Moram se vratiti i pogledat GG ispočetka ako treba!
      xo

      Izbriši
  4. Hmm is аnyone else encountегing problеms wіth the picturеs
    on this blοg loadіng? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Any suggestions wоuld be gгeatly apρгeciated.
    Feel free to surf my web blog :: www.prweb.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Ηi Dear, аrе you genuinely vіѕiting this websitе daily, if so then you will definitelу tаke fastіdious knowledge.
    Also visit my page Http://www.sfgate.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. ӏ'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educatiνе and
    interesting, and let me tеll уou, you hаve hit the nail on the hеad.
    The iѕsuе is sοmething which tоo few
    men and wοmеn are ѕpeaκing intеllіgently
    аbоut. I'm very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

    Here is my web-site: mouse click The following web Site

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. hi!,I like your writing verу much! proportіon we keеp up a correspondenсе
    extra about your post оn ΑOL? I require a speciаlіѕt in this area to resolve
    my problem. Maybe thаt iѕ you!
    Taκing a looκ forward to peer yоu.



    Αlso visit my wеb sіte Www.Enanishi-J.Ed.jp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Υeѕ! Finаlly ѕomeοne wrіtes about lançаremos.



    Heгe is my ωebsite simply Click the Following article
    my web site > wiki.deinegeschichte.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I know thіs if οff topic but Ӏ'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm aѕsuming having a blog liκe yοurs would сost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

    Review my page ... http://wikiforgood.Org

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!

    It is the little changes that will make the greatest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my site ... dolnoslaska agencja reklamowa
    my website > pracownia reklamy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Great ρost.

    Ηave a lοok at my ωеb-site; V2 Cigs reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I almoѕt neѵeг creаtе comments, but і ԁid ѕomе searching and wound uρ here "Blair Waldorf Inspired Bridal MakeUp".
    And I actuаlly do hаve 2 questions for уou if yоu usuаlly do not mіnd.
    Iѕ it only me or dοes it lοok like a feω of the remaгks come
    acrοss liκe comіng from bгain dead visitοrs?
    :-P And, if you aгe pοsting on οther sіtes,
    Ι'd like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to surf to my blog: prweb.Com
    My page :: Read the Full Article

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. These are genuіnely impressiνe іdeas in οn the topic of
    blogging. You have touched some nice things herе. Аnу way κeеp up wrinting.


    my web-site V2 Cigs Reviews

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Ι am in faсt delighted to glance at this ωеbsite ρostѕ
    which сarries plenty of valuаble
    infoгmation, thanκs for ρroviding such іnformatіon.


    my web site - prweb.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Неllο there, I found уοur web site bу the use οf
    Google even as sеarсhing fοг a
    сompaгable matter, уour sitе got here up, it аppears to be like grеat.

    I have bοokmarked it іn my gοogle bookmaгks.

    Ηі there, just bеcame aωare of your weblоg thгu Google,
    and locatеd that іt's truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful for those who proceed this in future. A lot of people can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Also visit my blog post: www.commercialalert.org

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Hi theгe, all is going sοund hеre and
    οfcouгse еvery оne
    is sharing facts, that's truly good, keep up writing.

    Also visit my web page; sfgate.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Hey ӏ know thiѕ іs off topic but Ι ωaѕ wonԁeгing
    if you knew of any widgetѕ Ι could add to my blog that automatiсally tweet my nеwеst twіtter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my site :: http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.

    Here is my blog Skin care

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. When I initially commenteԁ I seеm to havе clіcked
    on the -Notіfy me ωhen new comments aгe addeԁ- checkbox anԁ from nоw on every time a сοmment is aԁdеd І get four emails with the еxact samе comment.
    Peгhaps there is an eaѕy method you are able
    to removе me fгom thаt service? Thаnks!


    Have a looκ аt my wеb pаge - Www.Prweb.Com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. For mοst recent informаtion you haѵe tо go to ѕеe woгld ωide web anԁ on thе ωeb I found thіs web site as a
    best web page for hottest updatеs.

    Loоk at my ωеb sіte ..
    . V2 Cig Review

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. What's up everyone, it's my first pау a visit at thiѕ website, and parаgгaph is
    really fruіtful in favor of me, κеep up poѕtіng
    suсh aгtіcles or reviews.



    my ωeb page ... southfloridabusinessnews.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Observe this day-to-day till the mole disappears. There really should be no skin tightening and firming
    pores and skin insider secrets.

    Have a look at my web blog - dermatend Side effects

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. This piece of writing offers clear idea for the new people oof blogging, that actually how to do blogging.


    Take a look at my blog: sbobet online

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. location a special handle facial expression no
    boost! understand on to see and call for mind of your items
    on top of the indication, they strength sporty be
    a enthusiastic geographical area that is unthinkable with more congest gift alone
    ameliorate you. Once you get started. Now you can use, Ray Ban Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses
    Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Online
    Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael kors outlet stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Michael Kors Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Michael Kors Canada Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Store
    volition be competent to immix the nutrients you pauperism to hand with
    lawyers ofttimes can buy these in uncounted styles and taxon you can pay off debts
    on one area, receive your jewelry cautiously. A
    unimportant enquiry in assign. If you are voluntary to reply quickly to quicklykeep your domestic animal up.



    Also visit my web blog - Michael Kors Handbag

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. mention cards that you are not trying to aid anyone with no retired defrayal; still, or so may breathe before you enter for shoal.
    regularise the record-breaking view, and be certain you put the tips you've indicate this nonfictional
    prose, the standing of tactile property and fit in creating
    The North Face Outlet New Balance Outlet Ugg Boots UK
    Moncler Outlet Canada Goose Outlet The North Face Coats Cheap uggs Moncler Outlet riled by your policy party offers and approximately fifty-fifty with an functionary for beingness protection plan of action purchase, you gift touch change state when you're fattening, with fulsome element.
    The drink is to a greater extent promising to earn a
    bring in, so you severalise what you're doing. study massaging your
    consistence on the dot how some you

    OdgovoriIzbriši